Kayaking Season Has Opened

>> Sunday, February 20, 2011


Arriving home from a snowboarding session in Stowe, Vermont all my local rivers were raging. With the excitement of getting into my kayak I just couldn't hold back. It was -1 celcuis and the sun was popping out every now and then. When we finished the run I was iced into my pfd and sat in the car to defrost before changing. Possibly the coldest weather I have boated in by far! Not long now till the season really get going! Can't Wait.

Amazing were a little bit of inspiration can get you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

This blog contains photographic images of Scott Martin Photography. Copyright in the Images is protected by Copyright Law. You may only access the blog and download and view the Images for your own personal non-commercial use. You may not otherwise use the Images or exploit the Images.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP