Three Weeks, Filled With Gems.

>> Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tyler Curtis and some of the Norwegian Young Boaters.

I just got back from a three week road trip, filled with photo shoots and some great paddling. My route took me through Vermont, to the Ottawa, Canada to create some magic photos with Tyler Curtis, then to the Moose River, back to Vermont for a shoot and then back to the Moose River for Moosefest. I'm thrilled with the photo's from every stop I made and am very excited to start sharing soon, stay tuned...
A huge thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

 Road To The River

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

This blog contains photographic images of Scott Martin Photography. Copyright in the Images is protected by Copyright Law. You may only access the blog and download and view the Images for your own personal non-commercial use. You may not otherwise use the Images or exploit the Images.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP