Out Take from a Shoot with Tyler Curtis on the Ottawa

>> Thursday, October 10, 2013


An out take from a very productive shoot with Pro Kayaker Tyler Curtis.
I read a quote this week which reads: " Extra effort always turns simple things into magic"
This quote really made me think of this shot. Every though we scored with some other great images from the shoot, this shot is simple, Tyler's wave wheel is a very simple down river freestyle move. Ha! the wave wheel was invented and perfected years ago, but Tyler is putting effort into waking up at sunrise with me to go shoot. I was standing belly button deep in the water, trying not to get my gear wet.

On another note I will be kayaking the Grand Canyon in Jan, stay tuned for more images and stories to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

This blog contains photographic images of Scott Martin Photography. Copyright in the Images is protected by Copyright Law. You may only access the blog and download and view the Images for your own personal non-commercial use. You may not otherwise use the Images or exploit the Images.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP