New York City and the Veggie Burger

>> Monday, February 8, 2010





The subway ride from Penn Station out to Brooklyn was filled with characters, this is one of the best parts of going into the city for me, people watching. I visited my friend, Susie Cushner while I was in New York City. She is an accomplished photographer who now resides in Brooklyn. We discussed life, photography and enjoyed a delicious cappachino at a small European style coffee shop late in the afternoon. I left her house inspired and filled with creative energy.

A few projects have been manifested this week as a storm brews in the atmosphere and the 8 o clock news presenter calls for a "storm watch" this week. I have high hopes for Jack Frost to bring the snow and dump it on the house. We'll see!


Post a Comment

Copyright

This blog contains photographic images of Scott Martin Photography. Copyright in the Images is protected by Copyright Law. You may only access the blog and download and view the Images for your own personal non-commercial use. You may not otherwise use the Images or exploit the Images.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP